Gas Explodes In Big Brother’s Kitchen, Housemates Run For Their Lives (Video)

Gas Explodes In Big Brother’s Kitchen, Housemates Run For Their Lives (Video)

Gas Explodes In Big Brother’s Kitchen, Housemates Run For Their Lives (Video)

Big Brother Cameroon aka Bigg237 housemates had to run for their lives after their gas cooker suddenly exploded while they were in the kitchen.

The sad incident happened on Thursday night.

The show which has suffered massive backlash has suffered another setback as this is an indication of things not being fully alright.

Watch the video below…

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Total
0
Shares
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Related Posts
Total
0
Share
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x