Student In Shock After The Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Was Stolen On Fire

Student In Shock After The Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Was Stolen On Fire 5

A Nigerian student has shared her story on how the noodles she was cooking was moved while still on fire.

The student who stays in the school’s hostel explained that she decided to cook outside her room because of the heat.

While cooking, she went into her room to return the oil and pepper but when she came back, someone had scooped her hot noodles from the pot, leaving an almost empty pot on the burner.

Sharing a photo of what was left in the pot, she tweeted: “So for the first time in my two years in this hostel, I said I should cook outside my room cause of heat. I entered the room to just return d pepper and oil and before I came back, my noodles is gone… Buhari is actually not our problem in this country. We’d see in d morning.”

Student In Shock After The Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Was Stolen On Fire
Student In Shock After The Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Was Stolen On Fire

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Total
0
Shares
Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Related Posts
Total
0
Share
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x