Nigerian Police Force Recruitment – The Nigerian Police Force (NPF) has announced it is recruiting qualified persons as constables in the force.
Force Public Relations Officer, Frank Mba announced the recruitment in a statement on Saturday.
According to Mba, applicants “must be aged between 17 to 25 years” and must possess “a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB”.
“Applicants must be medical, physical, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
“Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment.”
The force also advised those with certain disabilities not to apply.
Some of those deformities mentioned include “impediment in speech gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food, knocked knees, bowlegs, bent knees (knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention)”.
Nigerian Police Application Portal – Others are “deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, defective eyesight or squints eyes and amputation of any part of the body”.
How To Apply
- Application must be submitted online.
- Applicants must have a functional email address.
- Applicants must have National Identification Number (NIN) before you begin application.
- Interested Applicants are to visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng (open from July 14)
- Complete the online registration form.
- Review the information you filled and
- Ensure that you print the information sent automatically to your email.
- Copy and save your Registration Number for future correspondence.
“The applicants that meet the requirements from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all state commands, including FCT Command, from 24th August 2020 to 30th August 2020,” the notice read.
“The names of successful candidates will be published in national newspapers on 14th September 2020 and other platforms.”