We were all shocked yesterday when news of video vixen and dancer, Kodak’s death came up.
Her death, according to reports, was caused by electrocution while charging her phone.
Her friend, however, has narrated exactly what happened to the star dancer.
Her story goes thus;
“The moment the current pass through to her hands and went through her body then she tried throwing the phone. That was when we noticed the phone fell on her chest and burnt her chest leaving on her skin the scale of a burnt pressing iron. At this point we had a faint sound from her slowly lying her back to the ground.
“U know she’s a lovely queen. We had thought she was making a selfie video all this while until we saw smoke from her chest. Immediately we called for help, they brought her out and we start blowing air for ventilation”.